- Extensive Driving to multiple customer sites daily.
- Job site deliveries, pick-ups and equipment installation of new/rental portable A/C and Heating equipment.
- Works under moderate supervision to provide product and technical support.
- Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications and recommends solutions to customers.
- Ensure the fleet and required accessories are cleaned, maintained, organized and ready to rent.
- Maintains the warehouse and trucks for optimal efficiency.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork – order write-ups, rental/sales agreements per policy.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office
- 1+ year of face to face customer service interaction
- 6+ months of delivery driving experience
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy