What are we looking for in our Recruiting Services Specialist?
Job Title: Recruiting Services Specialist
Pay Rate: $20/hr - $23/hr, based on relevant experience
Duration: 1 - year long contract with potential to extend or convert
Location: Hybrid in Beaverton, OR
We’re partnering with a well-known athletic clothing company who's looking for a Recruiting Services Specialist to join their team in Beaverton, OR in a hybrid capacity!
We are looking for a dynamic Recruiting Services Specialist, who will play a vital role in providing best in class consultation and customer service. You will focus on the application and execution of operational work in support of the Talent Acquisition organization. You will adhere to company guidelines, service level agreements, and contribute to the success and evolution of our services. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, results driven, and comfortable being uncomfortable with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
You will perform routine assignments and be responsible for managing and prioritizing the work accordingly. This includes but is not limited to job postings, offer letters, background checks, rehire verifications, etc. Prioritizing the work and managing customer expectations will be key, as well as meeting or exceeding service level agreements and completing any tasks in a timely manner. You will make decisions within guidelines to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
The Recruiting Services team supports the U.S. Talent Acquisition recruiting team for the company, and works with other HR support functions, such as Mobility, Workforce Operations, Payroll and Employee Relations, just to name a few. You will interact with recruiters and the already mentioned HR teams on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Experience working in a corporate business environment, supporting a business with high-volume positions is strongly preferred
- Exercising high degree of professionalism and communication with confidential information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Success supporting multiple business partners with competing requests while offering a high degree of service
- Technology and systems experience, preferably HR or Recruitment related
- Intermediate experience with MS Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Perform well in a team environment
- Experience in HR systems such as, Taleo, SAP, Service Now, Workday, and Success Factors.
Russell Tobin & Associates offers benefit options to our employees after 60 days on assignment.
Feel free to apply directly or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title listed above. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Rate/Salary: $20/hr - $23/hr
Sr. Associate Recruiter