What are we looking for in our Utility Worker?
Pride Now is currently seeking a temporary Utility Worker to work for our client, a global food and agricultural producer, out of Kansas City, MO.
SHIFT: First (9am-5pm), OT and weekends possible
DURATION: ASAP-March 2023
- Primary duty will be assisting in housekeeping, confined space entry, restocking of supplies.
- Secondary duties will be giving breaks to employees in truck dump and possibly loadout areas of the facility.
- Sweeping with a broom and shoveling, using mobile equipment (trained on site), and helping with confined space entry and other work are in scope.
- Employee will need to have work attire consisting of steel toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, cotton clothing, long pants, and will need to be able to wear a dust mask in certain situations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant work experience
Russell Tobin & Associates offers benefit options to our employees after 60 days on assignment.
Feel free to apply directly or you can email your resume to email@example.com with the job title listed above.