Hello! We are in search for a Marketing Manager to work for a large banking institution in the Southington, CT area! This role would be heavily focused on the utilization of software such as Salesforce Marketing as well as B2C and B2B marketing strategy.
This role is responsible for the end-to-end management of B2C and B2B email and SMS program for marketing and servicing, targeting existing customers and prospects using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Collaborate with in-house business partners and external agencies to conceive, execute, and report on strategic execution of consumer and commercial campaigns in the email channel supporting line-of-business strategic objectives. This involves list management, overseeing CAN-SPAM and in-house list rules. Strategize methods to maximize uses of the email channel, using ESP tools and maximizing journey-based automation where possible.
• Develop email marketing plans, tactics, and testing for one-time and on-going campaigns with internal and external partners leveraging previous campaign experience, competitive research, and email best practices
• Scale and improve email campaign performance through automations, journey building, and triggered campaigns
• Plan, develop and implement email campaigns to line of business clients that factor in the full customer journey across all channels, drive customer and prospect engagement and improve conversions
• Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
• Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Marketo background in a B2C and/or B2B environment managing campaigns & journeys
• Strong marketing background, with copywriting experience preferred
• 6+ years in direct marketing, CRM /email marketing
A leading social media company is seeking an Innovations Analyst! 1-year contract, Fully Remote, APPLY TODAY Millions of people across the...Apply For This Job
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Other cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
Keeping these cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!