Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Duration: 6 Months with possible extensions
Primary Job Responsibilities:
– Prepare monthly material productivity reports/charts for business unit on a corporate and specific site level
– Assist FSP sites with monthly roll-up of material productivity reports and host monthly site specific material productivity review meetings
– Assist with general supply chain continuity issues across the Fire & Security business, including collecting supply/demand data from sites, coordinating with suppliers, and communicating improvements and risk to internal stakeholders
– Support FSP tariff mitigation efforts and data collection
– Participate in and support continuous improvement efforts for all areas of FSP’s general supply chain management
– 1-3 years’ experience
– Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
– Strong analytical/data analysis skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Other cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
Keeping these cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!