What are we looking for in our Corporate Tax Manager?
We are working with a leading global professional services firm who, due to increased demand are seeking to hire a senior tax manager for their Corporate Tax department.
Our client works with a mix of clients including FDI, Public Sector, and high-growth domestic clients. Due to the nature of their international relationships with clients, it is not unusual to engage in cross-border tax projects.
Flexible working is available with occasional visits to head office, though flexibility is required.
A work-life balance culture is evident in the company with workloads more manageable than big4.
Candidates must have Ireland tax qualifications to be considered.
Key responsibilities include:
- Helping manage key client relationships
- Managing payment and tax return deadlines for clients
- Advising clients on acquisitions and sales
- Team management and development
- 3+ years of management experience in an Irish Accountancy practice
- Expertise in Irish Tax Laws
- AITA qualified and a qualified accountant
- Excellent communication ability, written and spoken
Please click on APPLY today and we will review your application within 24 hours. The client will move quickly through the interview process with candidates that are suitable.