What are we looking for in our Manager - Audit and Assurance?
Are you interested in working for a progressive accountancy practice?
Have the freedom to work from home?
Work with entrepreneurial clients?
We are working on a Senior Auditor role for a client based in Ireland who is one of the top 10 firms in the world. With the opportunity to work from home and with top tier clients, this is an excellent opportunity to move into a more balanced role.
With continued expansion on the horizon, you would be getting ahead of the curve and positioning yourself to be a strong presence within the company. As a senior auditor, you would be providing invaluable services.
As a senior member of the Audit and Advisory team, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Leading a significant portfolio of audit and advisory clients which operate across a variety of industry sectors.
- Planning, approving, and overseeing work programmes to ensure the delivery of a quality Audit and related advisory services to our clients within budget and to agreed timeframes.
- Leading a team of Audit and Advisory staff and overseeing all associated staffing activities.
- Contributing to strategic planning within the department and to firm wide initiatives.
- Actively engaging in business winning initiatives, including identifying and cross selling new business opportunities, proposal development and presentations to potential new business partners.
- Managing and monitoring the department key performance indicators on a periodic basis.
- Coaching members of the team and reviewing work accordingly.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with prior practice experience within a Top 20 firm.
- Experience in leading a team while simultaneously delivering multiple assignments to a diverse client-base.
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients, combined with strong commercial expertise.
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with strong communication and leaderships skills.
- Experience using Caseware audit software, preferable but not essential.