All personal data processed by The Company is done so in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. This includes for example, contacting you about job opportunities, assessing your suitability for those opportunities, updating our databases, putting you forward for job opportunities, arranging payments to you and developing and managing our services and relationship with you and our clients.
We may also send you marketing information, research or news via email/ text. You can opt-out from receiving these at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” when you receive these communications from us.
In some cases, we may be required to use your data for the purpose of investigating, reporting and detecting crime and also to comply with laws that apply to us. We may also use your information during the course of internal audits to demonstrate our compliance with certain industry standards.
We must have a legal basis to process your personal data. The legal bases we rely upon to offer our work-finding services to you are:
- Your consent
- Where we have a legitimate interest
- To comply with a legal obligation that we have
- To fulfil a contractual obligation that we have with you
This is where the Company has a legitimate reason to process your data provided it is reasonable and does not go against what you would reasonably expect from us. Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
- Managing our database and keeping work-seeker records up to date;
- Contacting you to seek your consent where we need it;
- Providing work-finding services to you and our clients;
- Giving you information about similar products or services that you have used from us recently;
The Company has certain legal and contractual requirements to collect personal data (e.g. to comply with Employment Regulations). Our clients may also require this personal data, and/or we may need your data to enter into a contract with you.
If you do not give us the personal data, we need to collect, we may not be able to continue to provide work-finding services to you.
What information we collect and why
We collect information about you, including Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies or relates to you, or as defined under applicable law.
Sources of information
- On the Website; www.prideglobal.com, www.prideone.com, www.prideadvisory.com, www.russelltobin.com, www.pridebpo.com, www.pride-healthcare.com, www.pridenow.com, www.yourlaunchpad.com, www.pridetech.in and www.pridetech.com (collectively, the “Website”)In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website;
- Online forms;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website;
- or When you interact with our advertising and applications on the Website or on third-party websites and services; LinkedIn or other social media profiles;
- A direct submission of information by email, website enquiry, social media, phone or post;
- A former employer;
- A referee whose details you previously provided to us;
- Revenue Commissioners, Credit Agencies, Background checking partners;
- Third party web-based search tools or databases.
Categories of data we collect:
- Identity Data: name, an online username, title, date of birth, photograph, identity documentation and gender;
- Contact Data: address, email address and telephone numbers, social media links;
- Financial & Revenue Data: bank account details; social security number; company registration details and any other tax-related information;
- Employment Data: This includes data that was provided to us through application for a role and/or assignment or employment; current remuneration, pensions and benefits entitlements;
- information on your interests and needs regarding future employment;
- Education details: immigration status (whether you need a work permit);
- Sensitive Personal Data: while we may not actively solicit it, on occasion you may share data with us on your racial or ethnic origin, biometric data, religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal convictions or the alleged commission of an offence or trade union membership;
- Client Data: Contact information;
- job titles: email correspondence;
- notes from meetings: signed copies of terms of business;
- Supplier Data: Contact information; email correspondence;
- job titles: Referees and Emergency Contacts: Contact information supplied to us by candidates or internal staff.
Failure to collect such data may prevent the Company from being able to provide work-seeking services.
Recipients of data
In order to facilitate our efficient use of your Personal Information, and to provide you with content, resources, and our services, we may disclose Personal Information you provide to us, or that we may collect from your use of the Website, to the following third parties:
- Within various Pride departments/entities across the world;
- With clients whom we work with;
- With third party suppliers who may perform business functions on our behalf;
- or With government agencies, regulators, or other law enforcement agencies if, at our sole discretion, we consider that we are legally obligated or authorized to do so.
Information shared with anyone outside of Pride is bound by appropriate contractual requirements prohibiting its usage beyond any direction provided by Pride. We require that all of our third-party suppliers ensure appropriate technical and administrative governance to ensure information is used only per contractual requirement.
Pride does not sell any Personal Information that we may collect from you or that you provide to us.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, which may be an ongoing purpose. For example, if you're a candidate, we will retain your personal data for the duration of our business relationship with you and beyond, as we often support candidates with job placements over many years and potentially throughout their careers.
Different laws may also require us to keep different data for different periods of time. For example, Employment Regulations, employers are required to keep records of holidays, public holidays, special leave, rest breaks, start and finish times of each employee for each day and sick leave for specific time periods.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you or remove this data. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal data.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting our Data Protection Lead by email - email@example.com. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to further processing that does not affect any processing done prior to the withdrawal of that consent, or which is done according to another legal basis.
There may be circumstances where the Company will still need to process your data for legal, contractual or official reasons. Where this is the case, we will tell you and we will restrict the data to only what is necessary for those specific reasons.
If you believe that any of your data that the Company processes is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the details above and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it where necessary.
You can also contact us using the above details if you want us to restrict the type or amount of data, we process for you, access your personal data or exercise any of the other rights listed above. Restriction of type or data we process for you may prevent the Company from being able to provide work-seeking services.
The Company does not currently employ profiling or fully automated decision making in the delivery of our recruitment services. Should this change in the future we will seek your explicit consent to this processing where appropriate.
Information about you and your visits to the website
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to external websites
The Company’s website may contain links to other external websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Company's website.
Sale of business
If the Company’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, physical, and technical measures to safeguard your Personal Information. Although we aim to protect the security and integrity of the information we collect, we cannot guarantee or warrant that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in any case, is 100% secure from intrusion by others. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure or that data has been compromised, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you share a device with others, we recommend that you do not select the “remember my details” function when that option is offered.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can email our Data Protection Lead email@example.com.
The Company may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area ('EEA') for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
US specific privacy laws
US State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa for California Residents. Please visit your states government website to learn about your rights. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests consistent with your state law.
Changes to this privacy statement
We will update this privacy statement from time to time. We will post any changes on the statement with revision dates. If we make any material changes, we will notify you.
Complaints or queries
If you wish to make a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, you can contact email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal information not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the relevant supervisory in your countryhttps://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en https://ico.org.uk/
You have the right to complain to these authorities about our collection and use of your information.
Web Form: Personal Information Request Form